Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dahlan Francesca at The Arts House



My side project situation called Dahlan Francesca will be performing next Saturday, 27th October, at The Arts House as part of the Singapore Writers festival. Other bands include West Grand Boulevard, Pinholes and Sibeh Serious. I have requested for the first band slot, because we are really new at this...so it will be like around 7:30pm or so.

I have gathered people that I believe can possibly carry the tunes that I have in my head at the moment, as usual it will be a clash of many things. Dahlan Francesca have been presented as various forms, shapes and sizes the past couple of years. Sometimes, it is just me, the collective or the band has really no specific direction or any form of desire to pursue as a really serious band per se. My idea is just to bring people together and create a piece of music and present them as an ad hoc presentation. This time round I have roped in Sabrina Annarhar (Moods), Zul Mahmod (Sound Artist) and Lan Cum (Tiramisu).

3 Comments:

Blogger Elias said...

bro, it's a shame i can't catch you guys this saturday. will be in malacca for global gathering.

3:35 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

I heard about this Malacca event, what is it man? I'm curious...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Elias said...

http://www.rechargeroom.com/

dancefest man. everyone's making a big deal out of it because simian mobile disco are doing a set. i am david sparkle are going up to play too.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home