Friday, October 26, 2007

Heart Landing


The City_Net show in Korea.


A Dangdut Band somewhere in Jurong West.

The year is almost ending, I have moved back to my parents, it is the most 'un-coolest' thing ever, but I realised certain things, its actually not that bad to be back home again with my family after living away from them for 4 years. First of all, daily meals are always there rather than me surviving on Pringles and instant noodles constantly when I was living in Siglap. I don't have to pay rent and I just have to help out with the house chores. Nevermind the junk that I have brought back home...but the nice warm and cosy feeling of living with the people you love kinda like make you feel so wanted actually.

Walking around my estate, I feel like, this is me, I am a heartlander to think of it. This is the reality of it all, properties are rising in the most absurd prices ever. This is the best time to find solace in the comfort of your loved ones. I believe its all temporary, though 4 year, I have learnt to be really independant, to survive.

At times, we have to be self-less. There is a reason to live all over again, perhaps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 years is pretty long and i'm glad you came back. Even if it's for awhile..we'll make the most out of it. Maybe if you are married then you can find another place. But for now, let us have you with us at this moment.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Ng Yi-Sheng said...

Awwww.... but I'm glad my parents don't read *my* blog. ;)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home