Friday, January 11, 2008

The Last Pixies


MOODS at Clarke Quay, New Year's Eve, I had a headache soaking in the atmosphere, I had to stand close to the nearest wall to avoid myself from fainting. I am having difficulties dealing with large crowd these days.

Plus Nueva's dressing room, yes, big and roomy...I was invited to be the guest dancer, but its more like a favour for a friend.

Plus Nueva's soundcheck at The Esplanade, an interesting musical project by Bob Kamal, who was also the music producer for KYTV's POP Station in 2004.

Elektone had a rather soothing set, last December, for the Elektrolab session at The Esplanade. I knew Bach since he had the notorious Eddie Vedder hairstyle and he sessioned for a couple of times with Tiramisu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home