Monday, July 27, 2009

Happiness in Slavery


Mr Lonely is An Eye Soar, Goat's rehearsal, Cake Theatre, Singapore.


One of the 8 photos I submitted for the Museum Show, nothing spectacular, but I just love the view of Buangkok.

Milking Mermaids will be postponed till further notice, apparently, there were some issues that caused all of this to happen. The same old issue that we have been facing a decade ago, power and positions... how can we defeat that?

Yasmin Ahmad passed away last Saturday, I have been a fan of her works since Sepet, I was really looking forward to her first full length to be shot in Singapore. But I guess that will never happen...
She passed away a month after Michael Jackson, and Merce Cunningham passed away on Sunday night. It seems all these geniuses are disappearing every month, I am not sure of how to react to this, too much to handle, its pretty gloomy I would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home