Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is Blogging still In?

I haven't been really active in the cyberspace like how I used to. The reason is probably because I am too busy with life that at the end of the day I am too tired to put in any entry. Maybe that is how it works, but I am not ready to shut down this site as yet. Probably because of some sentimental reason and I am just wondering is blogging is still da thing, maybe I am out of touch, heard about Twitter though, I am not interested in that at all.

Well, I will use this space to put up on what I have been doing lately, maybe that is more worth it. It is a nice feeling of writing your thoughts when you have the time. Anyway, I have been busy with loads of stuff.

Here's the list:

July: National History Museum, "Spot n Shoot" (commissioned work)
August: Cake Theatre's The Comedy of The Tragic Goats, directed by Fared Jainal
October: Cake Theatre's Melt, directed by Me

1 Comments:

Blogger Ng Yi-Sheng said...

Ahem... Septfest?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home