Friday, September 04, 2009

For the Greatfuls

Life is different now, I am not sure of how to describe this feeling, and Singapore is not like how it used to be.

Recently, I realised tha I have difficulties in having to place myself in a large crowd. I will get so breathless and it feels like someone is knocking my head with a huge ass hammer. I am not sure if Singapore is becoming overcrowded or I am getting old. Come to think of it, I am not that old, but not so young either. Maybe, I am one of those who are struggling with the rapid modernisation/post modernisation or whatever you want to call it, but hey, do I have a choice? I just live with it, go with the ride and make sure that I put on my seat belt.

I still go about doing what I love doing but not having to get involved in the 'tete-la-tete' of the world that we all knew. I don't find the need to anymore, not sure why, but I am contented with whatever that has been given to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Z said...

Like what they say,go with the flow. But when does it get passive? :)

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home