Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday! Pure Joy! Pure Joy!

My girlfriend told me I look pretty lost these days...am I? I can't help the fact I am feeling like a spacehog, floating somewhere in between the parallels of the unknown. The other day I was walking down the hill near my place, saw this text on this lttle girl's T-shirt, ' In order to realise your dream, you have to wake up!'. Poignant and sharp.

Some projects coming up for me, collaborating with an architect firm to execute a visionary drawing of the new arts school, yes they are building a new school for those who are deeply interested in taking up art as a career. You know like the sports school, we have the arts school ladies and gentleman!

And of course, facilitating a 3-day graffiti workshop with a secondary school for the upcoming concourse exhibition at the esplanade. My side-project Dahlan Francesca Vol1. performing next week at Hideout, a short film and a long one with Adam and Lilin respectively. Another artist presentation at Republic poly...hmmm, loads of things to do...

Do I look lost or am I losing it? We will get to the bottom of this, maybe its my hair, or this expression...I should look like Adrien Brody, no, maybe Luke Perry...I don't know, or could it be the goatee? What goatee? I don't even have a goatee.

Whatever... going to catch Moods at Allliance Front Sey and to Home for the RNDM gig. Ok, should be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home