Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Crazy Week and its not going to Stop!

The first half of the drawings have been completed and I have had only a few hours of rest, all in all I think I have slept for only 4 hours the past 2 days. I am halfway through this mayhem...

The Republic Poly talk was pretty alright, introducing the students to Performance Art, some of them never even heard of the term. SO clarifying the difference between Performance Art and Performing Arts was somehow a great 'reach out' situation. I enjoyed it very much, the fact that they were pretty quiet, maybe they were quite shock when I mentioned getting high, marijuana, performing while you are drunk...so I believe it was an eye opener. (I think)

The poly was fantastic, state of the art, everyone had a laptop, Diana told me its the first wireless/paperless institution in Singapore. (hmmm... )

There are 2 performances coming up the next couple of weeks, do come if you think its worthwhile.

My project band with Syed Ahmad and some of the Wicked Aura Boys playing you the sweet lo-fi melodies of urban decay.

Dahlan Francesca Vol. 2
Time: 10pm - 10.45pm
Date: Saturday, 9th July
Where: Esplanade Waterfront. (together with Kelvin Tan and Westside)

And for the third time this year, I will be collaborating with MC Sweetalker aka Vijay Singh at this festival organised by the Pink Ark crew.
Una Voce 2005, 24 hour Sound Art Festival
Time: 8pm - 8pm
Date: Friday 15th - 16th June (coincides with BayBeats, ya I know, but come for the 640 West set at night! Its going to be a party!)
http://www.unavoce.4-all.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home