Sunday, July 03, 2005

Cradle me Bones

Wedding, aren't we all love weddings, especially when you are not the one getting married. Its like in the movie, seeing the bride and bridegroom walking down the aisle. And you wonder, that would be their greatest performance of their lives. Controlling those smiles while countless people queing up to take a memorable photo together on the ornamental pedestal.

My cousin is married, and I still remember this bugger who used to teach me how to move like Vanilla Ice, who introduced me to the ungodliness of varied metal music concept, the power of all-black outfit, hung out with his friends who worked at McDonald's just to get free Big Macs, burning the heads of Star Wars figurines, who helped me to session for my band at times of desperation and of course, nevertheless, the power of being related to each other. (whatever that means, I was just finding the best way to end this chunky phrase)

What it is to be married and be merry? You have to be merry and get married or married and be merry. You don't have to worry cause you will be slurry and blurry.

Are you ready for a time of your life, its time to stand up and fight. Everybody children of the world can see. Every woman every man, join the caravan of love, everybody take a stand, join the caravan of love. (While I'm typing these, the radio is playing this song) What does this mean? Is it coincidental or just mental?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home