Saturday, June 25, 2005

Dahlan Francesca at Hideout Tonight!

I am all jittery and slippery right now, the rehearsal the other night was pretty alright. Sab is having a sore throat and I'm having this croaky feeling. It rained this morning...I had good rest...

We spent the whole night watching Kylie Minogue live in Sydney. Well, surprisingly I enjoyed it, not because of the skin baring and scanty girl dancers but the whole spectacular set of the concert. There's this huge ship like or love boat structure on the stage, her repertoire of 25 songs with 5 costume changes and with the company of live musicians. There are some thing or two we can learn from them, the primary essence of a spectacle.

My IBook failed on me a few days back while I was doing work, got to send them to the Mac hospital soon, I guess knowing me, I love to ignore all those warning signs and carried on using the laptop. It was loaded with photo and music files...

Tonight will be the night of chill out lo-fi rock at its best I hope...see you at Hideout...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home