Friday, June 24, 2005

Slugs and Slogs

Hi all,
I have been feeling a bit sluggish lately, my Ibook crashed, and I have gained weight by 1kg, been busy with the boys from Siglap Secondary with the graffiti project.Those kids were fantastic, and I have to surrender myself to their natural talent with spray paints.

Come and check out Dahlan Francesca Vol. 1, yes this is a project of music collaboration that I will be working on the next couple of weeks, this first volume will be together with Ahlan (Tiramisu), guest singer Sabrina (Moods) and Zahrin (Djembe player)

The next one will be with Syed Ahmad and a few Wicked Aura Boys.

Venue: Hideout (31B CIrcular Road, Boat Quay)
Time: 10pm (Pat Chng will play next after us)
Price: its free ya all!

Come down and
have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dazed and Confused Ili said...

deym. am coming dwn on the 3rd. tak sempat kot. haih

12:10 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

then catch Dahlan Francesca Vol.2 at The Esplanade Waterfront, 9th july, 10pm.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home