Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Mystery Behind A Pair of CONGOS/CONGAS

I think I can be quite a dumb-ass sometimes, or klutsy with my tongue.
A conversation on the phone for Dahlan Francesca's technical rider:

Woman: So what other instruments do you need?
Me: Djembe and stuff, with percussive mics...
Woman: Can you please elaborate the instruments you need?
Me: Oh yes, I need a pair of CONGOS please...
Woman: ....
Me: ....
Woman: You mean a pair of Congas?
Me: Oh sorry, yes Congas...

I need to learn all these basic music instrument request, before I start asking for a Bello instead of a Cello.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

you merely combined bongos and congas. its ok.

10:52 PM  
Blogger TIRAMISU said...

Hello Yello Cello Bello Mello..
- Vij S

Mims, I think sub-consciously jang la.Its the BUjang lapok syndrome.

3:43 AM  
Blogger laurie01 said...

Learning how to play congos is great, keep up the good work! Such percussion instruments are so nice when combined:D

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home