Sunday, June 26, 2005

Relic from The Past

I wrote these in my blog 3 years ago...how life has moved on to a new phase.

29th March 2002

Friday, woke up in the afternoon....the first thing I tried was to play the guitar and sang some of Tiramisu songs, yes true I'm worried, very much worried....theres always this problem of when I sing and play guitar, the energy is lost, Tiramisu's energy is lost....and my energy is diverted to playing the songs right, perhaps it was too sudden for me....had to re-select some of the songs for YMS gig., me and Aaron were at Tan Tock Seng, saw Jeremy with that face looking like Stallone, man he was depressed, I didnt know what to say....but he will be out for now....and we have a couple of performances coming....there's an urgent need to find a contingency plan...Evening time had to gather the rest of them @ The Pete, 4 of us... energy was different......@ this point in time, my heart was in tears .... music means a lot to me, I didnt know why I was feeling sad...maybe because Jeremy's not there at the Pete, I donno why.....I have decided I have to sing without playing guitar, the songs are meant to be sang with gyrated movements.....I was too damn tired..I had to go home......collapsed on the bed .....I was so tired that I didn't think of anything else....sleep was all it takes..............
.....we are all wimps.....Life is unpredictable....





If you are bored and have so much time to download, more willing to see the stuff KYTV has been doing, go and get some of them here:
http://homepage.mac.com/ka5/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home