Monday, August 01, 2005

Breda brotha...

The weekend was crazy....crazier than I have expected...on Friday night, we watched an Indonesian Horror Telemovie called 'Jelangkong'. The thing about horror movies these days, its either they freak the shit out of you or you are the freak. Its a aesthetically beautiful film with fantastic cinematography; but why must all spirits look like Sadako from The Ring? geez

Lynn's party on Saturday night was pretty wicked with all the satanic delicacies and intoxicating fruity mayhem. Topic of the night which were discussed intermittenly were about politics, racial differences, media, Berita Harian, bunnies as the house MC going around offering tequila shots to the free-loading guest. All I could say was, in the midst of the madding crowd I lost myself in the inner space of my warped interior, whatever that meant. I got sloshed...

So when Sloshed Monsters get together they will go to a party, so they went for Pop Tart in an entourage of 20, all I could remember was all the vehicles were parked in a 'mod' - like manner. We came out and entered into the space and we just got into some strange gyrated movements like ringworms on fire. And that was 0300hrs in the morning, as most people were leaving the club. Strangely it didn't really matter what was playing the fact that Pop Tart are known for getting the BPMs all wrong for their transitions...whether it was GNR with Radiohead back to back. But drowning in the space of familiar sound turned me into a bewildered mini-dancing prankster hooka pooka with the return of the mini-pogoistic/nihilistic/anti-hero movement in B major.

Everything ended at about 6am, and I got back into my consciouness with breakfast at almost 7, Nasi Lemak woke me up...at the age of new world order and regaining spiritual faith, I helplessly put myself into a state of pure madness...claiming old vices with new vision still neglecting the fabric stitched of the nation. At the end of the day, in the name of good fun, the highestness of being alive...we only live once. So, let's not grow up on weekends please. never...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dazed and Confused Ili said...

jelangkung has a nearly headless kid in it... no dead lady doing shampoo ad. you must see shutter.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home