Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Crickets and Me

Annie Lennox is on the radio, singing Whiter Shades of Pale, one of my favourite song, I love listening to the radio in the morning, when I get bored with the laptop jukebox. Its 4:10 in the morning and I am sleepless yet again, restless as usual, but not bored, I am all inspired again, but not sure of what is coming out of it. The thing about inspiration, they come, they park for a while, and its up to you to activate into some form.

Not necessary something creative, it could be the inspiration to clean up your room or sort out your mind. Well, happiness is a warm gun to quote from Lennon, whatever that means, I have a neighbour who rear Black chickens, they start to sing at around 4...yes, chickens in this big cage, they used to have a peacock, I think the peacock has died of old age.

I am beginning to realise as people get older, they are afraid to reveal their age, for example myself, sometimes I still think I am in my early twenties, then I realised shit, that's like long time ago. Am I feeling young or am I just in denial? But its alright...I am not that old. still alright...am I pleasing myself? What the hell am I ranting, you see, they say time is precious, and I am typing these stream of thoughts, like a cheap monologue.

No! Craig David is on now on the radio, ok, this is the best time to switch off the radio for some peace and quiet, let's hear the crickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home