Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day Glo Affair

I spent the day contemplating on what to do, managed to settle the laundry, and Yazer came over to interview me for his webzine, and he has the most awesome camera ever. Those Big Digital SLR with a metallic 'professional' smacked on its body, (yummy).

In the afternoon, lazed around, watched U2 Vertigo 'live' in Chicago, borrowed from the library last Sunday, and I am halfway reading 'Bono on Bono', the autobiography. In that concert, Bono looked like he's aging, and he had problem taking in high notes and the crowd helped him throughout.

I think Bono should be a politician la, stop making music for a while, and focus on his humanitarian effort to abolish poverty. Actually, I kinda like stopped listening to them after Zooropa. After that I gave up probably because I felt that they have exhausted somehow.

U2 will always remain special in my heart, partly because I grew up listening to them, and learnt how to play 'With or Without You' and 'All I Want is You' when I started playing the guitar.

If Bono is Singaporean, will it be possible for him to have a good conversation with our state leaders? hmmm...if Bono is a Malay, he's a Mat with brains, if Bono is a Chinese, he is Wu Bai, and if Bono is Indian, he is Terry Patmanathan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home