Monday, January 08, 2007

Adam Air

"Art school is so cool!" Yah sure, that statement is like slurpung meatballs with your nosetrils. I don't think so, I am not sure if all the cool kids are in art school. But that is not the issue here.

Well, I am not sure at all. I am still thinking about the missing Adam Air plane. I am always curious of how a plane can go missing, like the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. I was in an Adam Air plane last month to Jakarta. The plane felt kinda strange, the sterwardess had this slightly over the top make up.

Based on reports, most of the planes are about 17-20 years of age, it could have been me in one those planes, I have always thought, to die in a plane crash is pretty much a major tragic affair. I do have this fear when I am in a plane, before the plane takes off, I will try my best to close my eyes, so that if the plane were to crash, I would die in my sleep.

Hopefully, they will find the plane soon ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been intrigued since I was a kid on the Bermuda triangle and how planes and ships would disappear. Doubt anyone has enough guts to go there and check it out, even if they did, they'd prob not return.

But on Adam Air, they found a part of its tail at sea, so the suspicions are true i guess.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home