Saturday, April 07, 2007

Another New Phase

The past couple of weeks, life has been pretty intense, it does not help that my studio is surrounded with new construction. I have this feeling sooner or later we are going to get kick out of this space due to the rising property value. That is how it is, life is a constant evolution, an old friend of mine whom I met told me my voice has changed.

No doubt, I don’t look 21 anymore, its funny sometimes age passes by while you are busy doing things. Recently, I went to a club, I have never been to a party for a very long time. I was invited to a party at Butter Factory, and it was RnB night, a good friend of mine was leaving for London. So I had no choice.

So there was I standing in the midst of all these party-goers, that’s where I realized my party days are over somehow or maybe I was in the wrong club. There were these young B-Boys strutting their ‘up rock’ skills on the dance floor. I really don’t want to sound like a party pooper, but its all very existential lah.

A weekend in Singapore now is going to Mustaffa with your love one buying cheap DVDs and some tidbits, after which we can hang out eating chappati or naan. Then drop by Haji Lane, for a drink or two. I am not sure if that’s fun, but its enough to soothe the beast in me. To get wasted in a drunken stupor is too much of a hassle…

I am ready to embrace the age of new… give it to me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home