Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life is still Life Afterall


Your friendly vagabond in action last year in 'Because We Have Big Mouths', The Substation. Effendi just send this one in, a year after the project.

Hi life, how are you? I am still alright actually, nothing much, living, day in day out, enjoying every little action that has been given to me.
I believe things will get really busy for the next couple of months to come, especially with Cake Theatre, well, I guess there is really nothing much to do here. Who would have thought, a game of badminton can turn me on, I am constantly craving for anything that's sporty... its the age perhaps, the age of recovery...

Recover from what? Recover from lapses of the dark shattered past, recover from the excess of living, recover from overeating...

Overeating, recently, I was down with tummy flu, for about a week actually, I could not control bad gas coming out from various sources. I am not sure of the causes, but it could be those bad neighbourhood donuts that I had.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad gas indeed...i wanna vomit everytime i recall the putrid smell coming out fr your mouth...bleargh!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home