Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Body Overhaul: System Overload

I have been sick for the past week, I am not sure of what has got into me, some say a mysterious female entity has gotten into me, some said my body is tired.

My body has been battered, twisted and groped in the name of health from a basement jack accupunture dude who pronounce my name as Jiman, to my Iron Shaik daddy-in-law, to the neighbour who lives on the seventh floor as he called upon his brother (who looks like Steven Seagal) who painfully realigned the veins in my body to their right places.

The last resort was a visit to Alexandra Hospital, and the doc who looks like Dino Vomit jabbed 2 solid jabberwockies of sedated muscle relaxant liquid fire onto my nerves. I had no choice, I hate going to hospitals, but with the help of my Bee, she was there with me throughout this ordeal.

It all started out when my body got jammed from my neck to my shoulder blade somewhere in Hillview. Then it got really worst, I was like C3PO with arthritis. As when I thought I was 'A' ok, I suddenly got this bad tummy flue, not sure if it was from this whole Body jam madness, or another bad unknown symptom. I felt like there's a load of bad gases in my body, and everything tasted so bad, made me wanna puke shit out of my mouth.

This morning, when I woke up I felt a bit better, being sick and immobile is not something that you look forward to every morning, the feeling is like a bad hangover with needles in your head.

I want to get back to work...now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home