Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Master and Disciple

The Phone Call:

Art: Hey Rizman, I'm calling you regarding your works for the graduation show in June.

Riz: Oh ok. (Thinking what to present)

Art: The things that you need.

Riz: .... (Still thinking) OK I need a projector and a DVD player.

Art: Any specific model?

Riz: The huge ass ones.

Art: Are you showing video of your performance?

Riz: Should be...(Still thinking what to show)

Art: OK, have you thought of the space yet?

Riz: I just need a dark corner...I guess

Art: oh ok...Thanks.

Riz: Oh yah...I need speakers too....(Thinking still)

I am not sure what is the point of posting this, but the conversation was so deadpan and souless, like in a Jim Jarmusch's film. I guess I have to get back in track and prepare for my final assesment which is like really, really...e soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home